Wednesday, June 16, 2010

T minus 3days

Hmmmm road conditions for our planned adventure indicate "warnings", "closures" and "4WD only" on most parts.

The optimist in me suggests we'll be avoiding the crowds, and have the place to ourselves. However if I am true to my new belief "the glass is already broken", then I'm already sitting in the car, broken down &or bogged &or isolated, thinking how great it is to be away from the office, enjoying a months long service leave with the family......heavenly!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I shall look forward to following your adventures from sunny England. Take care on those roads and watch those kangaroos!!! Lots love The Dinneens xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great website - look forward to reading about your trip. Sal

    ReplyDelete
  3. 21/6 - Happy birthday Johnny - did you have rabbit for tea? Hope it's not too cold at night and the thermals are doing their job.

    xox Sal

    ReplyDelete